75W-140 Synthetic Gear Lubricant is built to withstand the extreme conditions found in both on and off-road racing gearboxes and rear differentials. Under these conditions, heat, friction, and large shock loads stress gears to their breaking point.
75W-140 is formulated with Shock Load Inhibitor (SLI) chemistry proven to absorb abrupt load transitions helping reduce heat, wear, and friction for prolonged equipment life.
Features and Benefits:
* Reduces operating temperature and damaging gear shock load transitions
* Provides better extreme pressure protection and oxidation stability at elevated temperatures
* Lower foaming formula is compatible with petroleum and other synthetics
* Can be used in limited slip, locked and regular differentials
* Top-tier friction modification for smooth operation in locking differentials
* Premium additive technology protects against extreme pressure and shock loads
This extreme pressure lubricant is recommended for use in manual transmissions, conventional or limited slip differentials, and transfer cases in racing and severe duty applications. Meets, or exceeds API Service Category GL-5.
Shipping to Benelux and Germany € 8,50
Shipping to other countries? Please contact us for a shipping qoute.
When you buy a case of 12 shipping is free. Please contact us to help you with your order.
When you have a VAT number you won't be charged any VAT.